Every staff member in our community shares a secret ingredient: compassion.
For decades, our staff has assisted Montgomery County, PA residents with the tasks of daily living.
“I don’t think you can find a place as good as this, where your independence is preserved and the attitude of everyone is so positive”— Helen Werner, Personal Care resident
Since 1916, Artman caregivers have assisted people who need help with the tasks of daily living in Montgomery County, PA. Caregivers help with your daily routine, including bathing and showering, taking medications, and escorting you to community and social activities. Services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to keep you safe, healthy, and looking and feeling your best.
In addition to delicious meals and spacious accommodations, you will also enjoy a wide array of social activities, transportation services, and personal assistance when you need it. Our Personal Care staff is available to help you move through the community so you can make the most of your day.
Our emphasis on “resident-centered” care nurtures each person as an individual whose daily life has purpose and meaning. Many staff members have received special training to help caregivers gain insights about our residents. We are devoted to your comfort and happiness. Together with you and your family, we determine the best care option for you. As your needs change, you can take advantage of additional supportive services, from short-term rehabilitation to long-term care.
- Personalized care plans
- Collaborative approach and à la carte services
- Delicious meals
- Attractive accommodations
- Convenient transportation available
Personal Care Living Options
- Residential Care: For those who want to continue their active lifestyle without the worries of maintaining a home.
- Assisted Care: For those who need moderate support with everyday activities. Residents retain their independence while receiving assistance with tasks such as bathing and dressing.
- Supportive Care: Unique to Artman, Supportive Care bridges the gap between Personal Care and Skilled Nursing Care. It is designed to meet the needs of those who require increased physical assistance, additional direct nursing services or daily treatments.
If you have any questions about your care, we will support you and work with you to find the best solution. As a Personal Care resident, you are always welcome to participate in religious services led by our Chaplain or join in daily activities planned by our Community Life staff.
Click here for more information or call 215-643-6333.Close
Contact us online today or give us a call at 877-227-2794.